Image Map

Monday, March 4, 2013

FUNDRAISER #2 FINAL UPDATE!

MESI!! (Thanks!!)

Y'all are some Pampered Chef lovin', & ThirtyOne Gifts shoppin' folks!!  Both were successful fundraisers for the month of February. I NEVER expected such success with these fundraisers, especially since we had the Pieces For The Pic Fundraiser (Puzzle Pieces) going at the same time. Speechless. Proud. Excited. Shocked. Thankful. Humbled. I wish I could hug each one of you. Most of you I know but several of you, I don't...but you supported anyways. And for that, I have no words.


 
Both of the fundraisers combined raised approximately a $1000 for our adoption!! Buying gadgets to cook for your family (or to display so it appears you cook for your family), stocking up on stylish accessories for all of your friend's birthdays (I know you bought yourself a new purse instead),  & the giving of your hard earned finances (that we truly are grateful for your willingness to part with)...HELPED FUND OUR ADOPTION...Hellllllllllllo!!!! Can I get a Praise The Lord around here?!?! =)
 
High Five each other (or just do a big air/pretend high five towards me), pull in for a Bro-Hug, Chest Bump, whatever you feel led to do...but know that there is a big loud cheer coming from the Bailey house to you! (CLICK VIDEO BELOW!)



Thank you to Angela McCray (ThirtyOneGifts Consultant), Tricia Smith (Pampered Chef Consultant), Colleen Bagley (Pampered Chef host). These ladies sacrificed their commissions &/or hostess gifts in order to fund our fundraiser from your purchases. Thank you for your role in these 2 fundraisers, regardless if you purchased something or if you spread the word. Heck, I'm thankful if you're still following the blog & reading my rambling!! =) Love.Love.Love. Your Support.

Happy Day!


 

No comments: